If you have already established a Golden Image Entry Account, login here. If you're a Judge, login here. If this is your first time using the Golden Image entry platform, you will need to create an account by clicking on the link at the bottom of this Rules for Entry page. You will need the password you assign yourself for future entry.
Deadline to Enter the 2018 FPRA Golden Image Awards is Friday, May 25 at 11:59 a.m. Those who enter by Monday, May 21 at 11:59 p.m. will be entered into a drawing to win the latest edition of the AP Stylebook.
RULES FOR ENTRY
- Entries must be submitted in the most appropriate division and category. For a copy of the divisions and categories listing, please click here.
- Entries for the same project may not be entered in more than one category in the same year; however, pieces from an entry may be entered into other categories. Entries that win Golden Image Awards may not be re-entered in subsequent years unless there has been substantial change in the entry.
- Some part of the entry must have taken place between January 1, 2017 and May 21, 2018.
- Entries must be submitted electronically in four separate.pdf files as well as one .jpg file. The titles of all files should include the name of the entry, division and category.
- The first .pdf, titled with the name of the entry, division, category and the word “Entry,” will be the two-page summary.
- The summary must address each of the following: Research/Situation Analysis; Objectives; Implementation; Evaluation and Budget. The summary cannot exceed two typewritten pages. Summary must be created in Word using Times New Roman font. Type size must be a minimum of ten-point, double-spaced, with a one-inch margin around the summary.
- The second .pdf, titled with name of entry, division, category and the word “Support,” contains materials that support or substantiate information provided in the summary. The first page of the support material .pdf should be a table of contents page indicating information about the files contained within. News clippings, photos, publications and copies of materials used in the implementation of the program/tool are pertinent. Support material larger than 8½” x 11” format must be photographed in order to fit in the .pdf.
Examples of audio-visual materials and video coverage may be submitted separately to support any entry in the Public Relations Programs division.
- The third .pdf should be a 50-word summary of the entry and will be used when announcing winning entries.
- The fourth .pdf should be the organizational overview. This document will better acquint the judges with the submitting organization.
- The final attachment needed to submit your entry is a .jpg or .tiff image representing your entry. This image will be used in the event your entry should win.
- Entries in the C. Digital Tools of Public Relations category should be submitted as electronic files titled with the entry name, division and category.
- Payment for the entry fees can be submitted online at fpra.nonprofitcms.org/awards or by check. Please include name of entry, division and category when making payment. Checks, made out to FPRA, should be attached to a photocopy of the entry form and mailed to: FPRA Golden Image Awards, 40 Sarasota Center Blvd., Ste. 107, Sarasota, FL 34240. Fees to enter is as follows:
- Professional Member Entry Fee is $85.00 (Professional Member Subsequent Entry Discount is $10.00)
- Professional Non-Member Entry Fee is $110.00
- Student Member Entry Fee is $20.00
- Student Non-Member Entry Fee is $35.00
- The judges reserve the right to reclassify entries if deemed necessary.
- Entries that do not follow all of the Rules for Entry may be disqualified.
- No part of the entry may be submitted after the deadline.
- Fees for disqualified entries will not be refunded.
The decision of the judges is final.